Grow your own wheatgrass with our Cat Grass Kit!
The purrfect treat for your furry friend. Our certified Organic Cat Grass Growing Kit will have tasty wheat grass for your cats, dogs, bunnies, or other animals to chew on.
This organic wheatgrass growing kit includes non-GMO wheatgrass seeds, 2 compacted coconut coir soil pucks, and a cat coffee mug to grow it in! Easily grow organic wheat grass for your pet to nibble or even for yourself. Wheatgrass is a healthy alternative to green juice and helps with digestion, lowers blood pressure, and boosts the immune system. Our wheat grass is chemical free and without toxins.
Have problems with cats eating your toxic house plants? Easily distract your cat from your indoor plants with edible greens. If you have a small kitchen, you can start a window garden for your kitty with ease.
For indoor cats and other animals, wheatgrass aids in digestion and helps reduce hairballs. Fresh greens help clean teeth, give shiny coats, strong bones, and fresh breath! Our organic non-GMO wheat grass seeds are grown and harvested in the United States on a family farm in Montana.
How to Grow Wheatgrass at Home for Cats
Mugs are microwave and dishwasher safe. Grow the organic wheatgrass seeds in the provided cat mug or use a normal pot or seed starting tray. You can also use the mug for coffee or other beverages. Organic cat grass seeds have quick germination with proper sunlight and watering schedule. The cat grass kit instructions are described below:
- Remove the two soil disks and bag of organic seed from the mug.
- Place both soil disks and in the mug and pour over at least 1.5 cups of water. Watch the disks absorb the water and expand, more water may be poured to further break up the dirt if needed.
- Stir the potting soil growing medium briefly, then sprinkle the seeds into the top layer of the dirt. Seeds do not need to be 100% covered in dirt to sprout, but you may cover them with up to 1/8 inch of soil.
- Place the mug in a low light area, or with bright indirect sunlight near a window. The organic pet grass does not need direct sunlight in order to begin sprouting but a sunny location will help.
- Watch the grass grow over the next several days.
- Be sure to keep the soil lightly moistened by using a small watering can or spray bottle.
- Grass seeds will last about 2 weeks before dying back.
- Once the grass has been consumed by your cat, pour out dirt and wash thoroughly before growing more wheat seeds or for drinking use.
Our cat grass is perfect for indoor pets who do not have access to greens that provide nutrients and minerals to live a happy, healthy life. The Cat Grass Wheatgrass Kits make a great gift for any pet lover or crazy cat lady. They are easy to grow and cats love the grass!
Buy the Wheatgrass Growing Kit with cat grass for sale today!
- Edible wheatgrass for cats, dogs, bunnies, or humans
- Easy to grow
- Includes cat mug, soil puck, and non gmo seeds