Fiddle Leaf Fig Fertilizer by Perfect Plants comes in a 5 oz resealable bag and is the best fertilizer for fiddle leaf fig plant!
This slow release pellet formula has a 16-5-11 NPK ratio. The low rate phosphorous amount is just right for ornamental fig trees. Fiddle leaf fig care includes using this fiddle leaf fig food and amending your potting soil with Perfect Plants very own Fiddle Leaf Fig Soil.
This Ficus Lyrata fertilizer consistently releases essential nutrients over a 6 month period. It is a plant food which is specially formulated by our team and should be used during the growing season to provide maximum benefits.
Easy to use and apply to your indoor houseplant. Less room for error like with liquid fertilizers.
Better health for your fiddle leaf fig! It will provide glossier leaves, brighter leaf color, less brown spots, increased rigidity for trunk, and less dropped leaves. This is the best type of fertilizer for fiddle leaf figs. We guarantee it!
Instructions on fiddle leaf fig tree care:
- Be sure to have indoor plant in a container with drainage holes to prevent root rot. The ficus lyrata does not like wet feet.
- Fiddle leafs like bright light/full sun but not direct to have near a facing window with bright sun.
- Check the soil for large pieces like bark, this will prevent the root system from spreading correctly.
- Fertilize the plant on the top inch of soil at the root ball. Simply sprinkle around base of of the pot.
- The large, violin shaped leaves should increase in size and color, and decrease number of spots that turn brown. The large leaves will thank you!
- Be sure to plant in an room that is air conditioned but does not have drafty areas.
- We highly recommend to water when soil is dry for a healthy fiddle leaf fig.
- If properly maintained, this houseplant can grow several feet tall.
- Pot up when the container becomes too small. You will want to pot up by 1-2 pot sizes.
- Fiddle leaf fig potting soil coming soon by Perfect Plants
You can also check out our Fiddle Leaf Fig Grow Guide for more information on fiddle leaf fig plant care.
- Slow release fertilizer
- Easy to apply
- Constant nutrition