Fiddle Leaf Fig Fertilizer by Perfect Plants comes in a 5 oz resealable bag.
Slow release pellet formula has a 16-5-11 NPK ratio. Low rate phosphorous perfect for fiddle leaf fig plants.
This fig fertilizer consistently releases essential nutrients over a 6 month period. This plant food which is specially formulated should be used during the growing season to provide maximum benefits.
Easy to use and apply to your indoor houseplant. Less room for error like with liquid fertilizers.
Better health for your fiddle leaf – glossier leaves, brighter leaf color, increased rigidity for trunk, and less dropped leaves. This is the best type of fertilizer for fiddle leaf figs.
Instructions on fiddle leaf fig plant care:
- Be sure to have indoor plant in a container with drainage holes to prevent root rot. The ficus lyrata does not like wet feet.
- Fiddle leaf fig trees like bright light/full sun but not direct to have near a facing window with bright sun.
- Check the soil for large pieces like bark.
- Fertilize the plant on the top inch of soil. Simply sprinkle around base of of the pot.
- The large, violin shaped leaves should increase in size and color, and decrease number of spots that turn brown.
- Be sure to plant in an room that is air conditioned but does not have drafty areas.
- We highly recommend to water when soil is dry for a healthy fiddle leaf fig.
- If properly maintained, this houseplant can grow several feet tall.
- Fiddle leaf fig potting soil coming soon by Perfect Plants
Indoor Houseplant Grow Guide coming soon – we will go over how to grow and care for fiddle leaf figs.
- Slow release fertilizer
- Easy to apply
- Constant nutrition