Organic Orchid Potting Mix – All purpose potting material for all epiphytic orchid and bromeliad types.
Comes in a 4 Quart resealable bag for all your repotting needs. This potting medium is made with Charcoal, Sponge Rock/Perlite, Pine Bark mix, Coconut Chips to retain moisture and provide good aeration. The addition of Sphagnum Moss or Peat Moss will also help when growing all orchids including phalaenopsis orchid.
This specially formulated orchid potting mix allows room for roots to expand within pot without compacting. This Orchid mix will not suffocate your orchid roots like other garden center orchid mixes.
Allows for proper aeration and drainage in the orchid’s container – no wet feet. Orchid growers everywhere have been loving this orchid care.
How to Pot Your Orchid:
- Choose a container, we recommend one with drainage holes
- Fill the container 3/4 full with Orchid Potting Mix — leave a small, crater-like hole for your plant
- Carefully place your type of orchid in the container, find the best position so roots can fit
- Be sure not to damage the roots or stem
- Backfill the remaining container space with the Orchid Potting Mix growing medium
- Spray with a spray bottle or place an ice cube on top of mix
- Water once a week
- All purpose orchid potting mix
- Roots can climb