Organic worm castings is an all natural fertilizer for plants in the landscape, garden or potted in containers. Many people ask us what are worm castings? They are made from organic matter consumed and broken down by earth worms digestive system.
The material broken down by the worms creates a fast acting growth hormone for bigger, healthier and fuller plants. Earthworm castings reduce the acid forming carbon in soils and replace it with increased nitrogen levels. Earth worms release humic acid that is isolated in the compost which helps elongate plant’s roots.
There are many benefits of worm castings. This Worm Casting supplement is a soil amendment that will help regulate pH levels and enhance the growing conditions for the plants growing in it. Adding this will enhance beneficial microbes and bacteria enzymes in the soil and supply important vitamins and minerals to your plants while providing plant growth.
This highly nutritious soil additive is perfect for adding to garden soil or potting soil and is used to sweeten the soil with nutrients for fertilizing. Pure worm castings will create a protective barrier to eliminate harmful toxins while providing enrichment for plant roots. A true soil builder!
How to Use Worm Castings:
- For use on indoor, outdoor plants in the garden or containers; can be used on fruits, vegetables, cannabis, herbs, hanging plants, flower gardens and any other kind of plant that needs nutrition!
- Depending on what you are trying to accomplish, they are different ways to use worm castings in the garden.
- Mix in with the existing soil of vegetable gardens or potted plants. Use a ratio of 1 part worm castings to 4 parts soil when working it in.
- Sprinkle over the tops of raised beds or even your lawn to improve soil structure.
- Make compost tea or worm tea to add to your plants.
- Work into seed germination process to stimulate plant growth.
- Worm castings are extremely water absorbent and will hold 2-3 times their weight. Helps improve water retention and drainage.
- Works great even in small amounts to improve overall health of plants.
This organic fertilizer makes the perfect additive for potting mixes or other plant food with organic materials. Helps reduce heavy metals in the soil as well as protects against plant diseases while helping the plant grow. Castings are 100% organic and made from earth worm manure without the use of chemical fertilizers.
Shop Organic Worm Castings for sale.
Comes in a 20 lb resealable bag.