Succulent Fertilizer by Perfect Plants – All purpose plant food
A special light rate formula with slow release fertilizer pellets that lasts for 6 full months that instantly feeds. Made for all succulent and cactus type plants.
Comes in a 5 oz resealable bag and has a low rate of 13-11-11. Easily apply fertilizer pellets on top of soil, distribute evenly, and water during first time use.
One time application that increases petal size, aids in succulent growth, and increases color saturation. Fertilize your plants.
Tips on growing your succulents:
- Growing indoor succulents is trickier but can be mastered. They require full sunlight and less fertilizer than outdoor succulents.
- This pellet based, balanced fertilizer is very different than liquid fertilizer. We believe it is the best fertilizer for succulents because it leaves less room for error. Be sure to apply the recommended amount: 1/4 tsp. pellets per 2-inch diameter pot size.
- Plant growth will occur within a month and during the active growing season. Succulent plants and cacti experience strongest growth during the spring and summer months. You don’t need fertilizer during the colder winter months.
- Watering the plants during winter months drastically decreases too.
Be sure to check out our Succulent Grow Guide.
- Light 13-11-11 rate perfect for succulents
- Easy application
- Better moisture retention
- Increases ability to propagate