Succulent Fertilizer by Perfect Plants – All purpose plant food for cactus and succulents.
A special light rate formula with slow release fertilizer pellets that lasts for 6 full months that instantly feeds. Made for all succulent and cactus type plants.
This pellet based, balanced fertilizer is very different than liquid fertilizer. We believe it is the best fertilizer for succulents because it leaves less room for error. Be sure to apply the recommended amount: 1/4 tsp. pellets per 2-inch diameter pot size.
Comes in a 5 oz resealable bag and has a low rate of 13-11-11. Meaning it has higher nitrogen than phosphorous and potassium.
Easily apply fertilizer pellets on top of potting soil, distribute evenly, and water during first time use. You can also add to potting mixes.
One time application that increases petal size, aids in succulent growth over a long time, and increases color saturation. Fertilize your plants.
Tips on growing your succulents:
- Growing indoor succulents is trickier but can be mastered. They require full sun and less fertilizer than outdoor succulent plants.
- Plant growth will occur within a month and during the active growing season. Succulent plants and cacti experience strongest growth during the spring and summer months. You don’t need to feed succulents during the colder winter months.
- Watering the plants during winter months drastically decreases too.
- This is not an organic fertilizer but it is safer and better than chemical fertilizers.
- Some cacti and succulent plants dont need fertilizer. Do your research. Do not apply to air plants.
Be sure to check out our Succulent Grow Guide for more information on planting and growing succulent plants.
Don’t forget the Cactus and Succulent Potting Soil!
- Light 13-11-11 rate perfect for succulents
- Easy application
- Better moisture retention
- Increases ability to propagate