Highly Nutritious Slow Release Fertilizer Lasts for One Full Year
Cactus and Succulent Fertilizer by Perfect Plants – All-purpose plant food for succulent and cactus plants.
A special light rate formula with slow release fertilizer pellets that lasts for 6 full months that instantly feeds. Made for all succulent and cactus type plants. Will keep your plants growing healthy.
This pellet based, balanced fertilizer is very different than liquid fertilizer that’s diluted. We believe it is the best fertilizer for succulents because it leaves less room for error. It is water soluble fertilizer and will dissolve over time.
Be sure to apply the recommended amount: 1/4 tsp. pellets per 2-inch diameter pot size.
Comes in a 5 oz resealable bag and has a low rate of 13-11-11. Meaning the NPK rate has higher nitrogen than phosphorous and potassium.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FERTILIZING SUCCULENT PLANTS:
Easily apply fertilizer pellets on top of potting soil as a top dressing, distribute evenly, and water during first time use. You can also add to potting mixes.
One time application that increases petal size, aids in succulent growth over a long time and increases color saturation. Fertilize your plants.
Tips on growing your succulents:
- Growing indoor succulents is trickier but can be mastered. They require full sun and less cactus fertilizer than outdoor succulent plants.
- Plant growth will occur within a month and during the active growing season. Succulent plants and cacti experience the strongest growth during the spring and summer months. You don’t need to feed succulents during the colder winter months.
- Watering the plants during winter months drastically decreases too. Water your succulents more heavily in spring and summer.
- This is not an organic fertilizer but it is safer and better than chemical fertilizers from garden centers.
- Some cacti and succulent plants don’t need fertilizer. Do your research on your succulent varieties. Do not apply to air plants.
- Can be used on Christmas cactuses.
Be sure to check out our Succulent Grow Guide for more information on planting and growing succulent plants.
Don’t forget the Cactus and Succulent Potting Soil to pair with this
Ask a question
Growing Zones All Zones