Fiddle Leaf Fig Fertilizer by Perfect Plants comes in a 5 oz resealable bag and is the best fertilizer for fiddle leaf fig plant!
This slow release pellet formula has a 16-5-11 NPK ratio. The low rate phosphorous amount is just right for ornamental fig tree fertilization. Fiddle leaf fig care includes using this fiddle leaf fig food and amending your potting soil with Perfect Plants very own Fiddle Leaf Fig Soil.
This Ficus Lyrata fertilizer consistently releases essential nutrients over a 6 month period. It is a plant food which is specially formulated by our team and should be used during the growing season to provide maximum benefits.
Easy to use and apply to your indoor houseplant. Less room for error like with liquid fertilizers for fiddle leaf fig fertilizer.
Better health for your fiddle leaf fig! It will provide glossier leaves, brighter leaf color, fewer brown spots, increased rigidity for the trunk, and fewer dropped leaves. This is the best type of fertilizer for fiddle leaf figs. We guarantee it!
Instructions on fiddle leaf fig tree care:
- Be sure to have an indoor plant in a container with drainage holes to prevent root rot. The ficus lyrata does not like wet feet.
- Fiddle leafs like bright light/full sun but not direct to have near a facing window with bright sun.
- Check the soil for large pieces like bark, this will prevent the root system from spreading correctly.
- Fertilize the fiddle leaf fig on the top inch of soil at the root ball. Simply sprinkle around base of of the pot.
- The large, violin shaped leaves should increase in size and color, and decrease number of spots that turn brown. The large leaves will thank you!
- Be sure to plant in an room that is air conditioned but does not have drafty areas.
- We highly recommend to water when soil is dry for a healthy fiddle leaf fig.
- If properly maintained, this houseplant can grow several feet tall.
- Pot up when the container becomes too small. You will want to pot up by 1-2 pot sizes.
- Fiddle leaf fig potting soil is best combination for your houseplants.
You can also check out our Fiddle Leaf Fig Grow Guide for more information on fiddle leaf fig plant care.
Ask a question
Sunlight Full Sun / Partial Shade
Foliage Color green
Used this on my Fiddle fig and the tree took off in growth. I think my old soil was just stale and it needed fertilizer to get it growing again.
Thank you Billy for your Fiddle Leaf Fig Fertilizer order. Happy to hear everything is going well. Take care!
My fiddle leaf fig is already putting out new growth after just 2 weeks of using the fertilizer! Wow! This stuff works
Happy to hear you had much success with our Fiddle Leaf Fig Fertilizer, Martha. Happy planting!
Thank you John for your 3-star review regarding our Fiddle Leaf Fig Fertilizer. If there is anything we can do to assist, please let us know. All the best!