Blueberries require more than 1 plant for proper cross pollination for fruit to set. We suggest 3 plants of at least 2 different varieties for this reason. 3 plants that are 1-2 feet tall 1 gallons are bundled in this listing at a discount!
Pick blueberry varieties that are best suited for your region. These blueberries are native to the southeastern United States in USDA hardiness zones 6-9. The plants can grow up to 15 feet tall and 10 feet wide after many, many years and require little pruning.
Varieties of rabbiteye blueberry bushes we offer:
- Climax: low maintenance, early spring ripening, heat resistant
- Tifblue: heavy berry producer, heat and humidity resistant
- Premier: ready to harvest in late May to early June, large berries
- Powder Blue: late season berries, 600 chill hours
- Beckyblue: medium to large sized fruit, early ripening
Rabbiteye varieties are resistant to insects and disease and perfect for home gardens. Plant the rabbiteye cultivar in well draining soil in full sun.
We will randomly assort your 3 plants, however if you have a preference please make a notation on your order and we will try to accommodate you.
Growing blueberries is easy, fun, and rewarding. Blueberry production will begin in the first year of planting. You will have fresh blueberries in no time!
Shop Blueberry plants for sale. Add to your edible landscape!
Also check out our Blueberry Grow Guide.
- Edible fruit
- Rich in antioxidants
- Low maintenance
- Heat and humidity resistant
- Excellent cross pollination with 3 plants