Organic Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix by Perfect Plants – potting soil for succulents
Comes in a 4 Quart resealable bag – professionally pre mixed for your succulent and cactus plants to provide healthy succulent growth.
Mixed for drainage and aeration to provide the perfect balance of air and moisture while retaining nutrients. This succulent potting mix helps prevent compaction and improves the fast draining nature. It does not hold water.
This succulent soil mix enhances the dry conditions that succulents love while providing room for roots to grow without compacting the soil medium and providing plenty of organic matter.
Mix includes — Organic Peat Moss, Composted Pine Bark, Part Perlite, and Lime!
Tips for growing succulents:
- When planting succulents in pots, make sure your container has a drainage hole.
- Don’t compact soil too hard when first planting succulents and cacti. This will prevent air from getting through the soil and will make it harder during waterings to drain.
- Succulent gardens are a fun way to get creative with your plants. This is the best soil for succulents to get you going with your DIY projects.
- Growing succulents outdoors is very different than growing succulents indoors. They require much more water due to the weather. Indoor plants only need to be watered once or twice a month; alternatively outdoor plants need watering once or twice every two weeks.
- Too much water can be absorbed by their fleshy leaves and can harm your plants depending on the type of succulent.
Be sure to check out our Succulent Grow Guide.
- Professionally mixed
- Proper drainage
- Aeration for soil to expand and roots to grow