Grow Your Own Wheatgrass With Our Cat Grass Kit for Sale!
Our Organic Cat Grass Growing Kit is the purrfect treat for your furry friend. The certified organic wheatgrass will have tasty grass grownfor your cats, dogs, bunnies, or other animals to chew on in no time!
This organic wheatgrass starter kit includes non-GMO wheatgrass seeds, 2 compacted coconut coir soil pucks, and a cat coffee mug to grow it in! Easily grow organic wheat grass for your pet to nibble or even for yourself. Wheatgrass is a healthy alternative to green juice and helps with digestion, lowers blood pressure, and boosts the immune system. Our wheatgrass is chemical free and without toxins.
Have problems with cats eating your toxic house plants? Easily distract your cat from your indoor plants with healthy & edible greens. If you have a small kitchen, you can start a window garden for your kitty with ease.
For indoor cats and other animals, wheatgrass aids in digestion and helps reduce hairballs. Fresh greens help clean teeth, give shiny coats, strong bones, and fresh breath! Our organic wheatgrass seeds are grown and harvested in the United States on a family farm in Montana. Buy cat grass today and improve the quality of life for your beloved pets.
How to Grow Wheatgrass at Home for Cats
Wondering how to keep the cat grass alive? Mugs are microwave and dishwasher safe. Grow the organic wheatgrass seeds in the provided cat mug or use a normal pot or seed starting tray. You can also use the mug for coffee or other beverages. Organic cat grass seeds have quick germination with proper sunlight and a regular watering schedule. The cat grass kit instructions are described below:
- Remove the two soil disks and bag of organic seed from the mug.
- Place both soil disks and in the mug and pour over at least 1.5 cups of water. Watch the disks absorb the water and expand, more water may be poured to further break up the dirt if needed.
- Stir the potting soil growing medium briefly, then sprinkle the seeds into the top layer of the dirt. Seeds do not need to be 100% covered in dirt to sprout, but you may cover them with up to 1/8 inch of soil.
- Place the mug in a low light area, or with bright indirect sunlight near a window. The organic pet grass does not need direct sunlight in order to begin sprouting but a sunny location will help.
- Watch the grass grow over the next several days.
- Be sure to keep the soil lightly moistened by using a small watering can or spray bottle.
- Grass seeds will last about 2 weeks before dying back.
- Once the grass has been consumed by your cat, pour out dirt and wash thoroughly before growing more wheat seeds or for drinking use.
Our cat grass is perfect for indoor pets who do not have access to greens that provide nutrients and minerals to live a happy, healthy life. The Cat Grass Wheatgrass Kits make a great gift for any pet lover or crazy cat lady. They are easy to grow and cats love the grass!
Buy the Organic Wheatgrass Kit with cat grass for sale today!
Ask a question
Full Sun / Partial Shade
Growing Zones All Zones
Organic Cat Grass Kit
Grew the grass as instructed. When ready (just a few days), set it out in the adorable mug and my 2 cats just love it. They nibble at it and really enjoy it. Now they don't fight me to go outside to eat grass! :)
My friend was thrilled, and she said her cats love it too.
Hey there, Thank you for the purchase and the support. We're happy to know that your friend and her cat loved the Organic Cat Grass kit. Best Shirley