Orchid Food and Fertilizer by Perfect Plants
Specially formulated, slow release fertilizer for acid loving plants. Perfect for all varieties of orchids, bromeliads, and some ferns. This is the best orchid fertilizer for your plants!
The orchid plant food comes in a 5 oz resealable bag suitable for all orchid types. It is an easy to use, one time application that lasts for 6 full months before needing reapplication.
Choose a fertilizer based on your ability to imitate natural environments. We believe time release pellet based formula is best for orchids because there is less room for error like with liquid fertilizers.
This nutricote orchid fertilizer bag will last for multiple applications on a single plant over 3 years or use it on multiple orchids.f
Has an NPK rate of 13-11-11 for healthy, beautiful orchid growth, an increase in color saturation, and increased bloom time. The orchid fertilizer contains trace elements like phosphorus, potassium and small amounts of nitrogen to enrich your acid loving plants. The best orchid food does not contain fertilizer salts which can burn or even kill your orchid plants.
How to Fertilize Orchids:
- This slow release fertilizer is water soluble so be sure to get your orchids on a regular watering schedule. We recommend you water your orchid once a week by either spraying or placing an ice cube on the top of your soil.
- When feeding your orchid, be sure to do it during the active growth season. Orchids grow most during the spring and summer months. Only fertilize in the growing season. Stop fertilizing in the winter.
- This fertilizer solution will produce beautiful blooms on your orchid plant. Apply fertilizer every 6 months and be sure to not go overboard and put excess fertilizer.
- The potting medium you plant your orchids in is very important. Phalaenopsis orchids love room to breathe and space for roots to expand. Pair with our Orchid Potting Mix to maximum benefits to your healthy orchid plants.
Orchid growers from all around rave about our orchid fertilizer for its easy application and amazing results! Growing orchids has never been more fun!
Check out the Orchid Grow Guide for information on how to care for orchids and other epiphytic plants.
- Slow release - lasts for 6 months
- Easy to use
- Heavy duty, resealable bag
- Maximizes growth