Orchid Food by Perfect Plants
Specially formulated, slow release pellet fertilizer for acid loving plants. Perfect for all varieties of orchids, bromeliads, and some ferns.
Comes in a 5 oz resealable bag suitable for all orchid types with an easy to use, one time application that lasts for 6 full months before needing reapplication.
This fertilizer bag will last for multiple applications on a single plant over 3 years or use it on multiple orchids.
Has an NPK rate of 13-11-11 for healthy, beautiful orchid growth, an increase in color saturation, and increased bloom time.
Pair with our Orchid Potting Mix
Tips for Fertilizing Your Orchids:
- This slow release fertilizer is water soluble so be sure to get your orchids on a regular watering schedule. We recommend you water your orchid once a week by either spraying or placing an ice cube on the top of your soil.
- When feeding your orchid, be sure to do it during the active growth season. Orchids grow most during the spring and summer months.
- This fertilizer solution will produce beautiful blooms on your orchid plant. Apply fertilizer every 6 months and be sure to not go overboard and put excess fertilizer.
- The potting medium you plant your orchids in is everything. Phalaenopsis orchids love room to breathe and space for roots to expand.
- Slow release - lasts for 6 months
- Easy to use
- Heavy duty, resealable bag
- Maximizes growth