Orchid Food by Perfect Plants
Specially formulated, slow release fertilizer for acid loving plants. Perfect for all varieties of orchids, bromeliads, and some ferns.
The plant food comes in a 5 oz resealable bag suitable for all orchid types. It is an easy to use, one time application that lasts for 6 full months before needing reapplication.
This fertilizer bag will last for multiple applications on a single plant over 3 years or use it on multiple orchids.
Has an NPK rate of 13-11-11 for healthy, beautiful orchid growth, an increase in color saturation, and increased bloom time. The orchid fertilizer contains trace elements like phosphorus and potassium and small amounts of nitrogen to enrich your acid loving plants.
Pair with our Orchid Potting Mix to maximum benefits to your orchid plants.
Tips for Fertilizing Your Orchids:
- This slow release fertilizer is water soluble so be sure to get your orchids on a regular watering schedule. We recommend you water your orchid once a week by either spraying or placing an ice cube on the top of your soil.
- When feeding your orchid, be sure to do it during the active growth season. Orchids grow most during the spring and summer months. Don’t fertilize in the winter.
- This fertilizer solution will produce beautiful blooms on your orchid plant. Apply fertilizer every 6 months and be sure to not go overboard and put excess fertilizer.
- The potting medium you plant your orchids in is everything. Phalaenopsis orchids love room to breathe and space for roots to expand.
Check out the Orchid Grow Guide for information on how to care for orchids and other epiphytic plants.
- Slow release - lasts for 6 months
- Easy to use
- Heavy duty, resealable bag
- Maximizes growth